Last updated: June 10, 2020
About This PolicyThis notice describes the information practices of Acu-Pac, Inc. DBA API Industries., and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and brands (collectively “We”) as it relates to the websites on which this policy is posted (“Site”). It does not apply to information we might collect on other sites or in other forums, including by email or offline.
Information We CollectOur web servers collect general data pertaining to each Site visitor, including, but not limited to, the IP address, tracking codes, domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this site.
We also collect personally identifiable and transactional information provided by companies and site visitors that purchase products from that Site. This information includes contact information, shipping information, credit cardholder name, and card number/expiration date. We may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to our customer service representatives.
How We Collect InformationWe collect information directly from you—for example when you register on the site, participate in a survey, or fill out a form requesting information from us. We collect information from you passively—we use common tracking techniques like traditional cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons. This policy describes how and when we use these technologies. We obtain information about you from third parties with whom we work—for example, our suppliers, resellers, and other business partners.
Use of Information Collected
- We use the information that is collected from Site visitors and customers, or otherwise in connection with the Sites, as is disclosed at the time information is collected, as is otherwise disclosed to you, and as follows:
- To respond to your requests or inquires and to fill your orders;
- To understand the use of the Sites, improve the content of the Sites, customize the shopping experience for Sites visitors and customers, and otherwise improve our products, services, the Site and our your online experience including through using the tracking technologies described here
- To protect the security or integrity of the Sites, our company, or our customers and visitors; and
- To determine your browser, recognize new visitors or existing users, and better understand our audience, customers and website visitors, including by using tracking tools.
We may share your information as follows:
Can you limit the sharing?
Among our various subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, parent organizations, and brands;
With third parties, such as suppliers, financial institutions, and other who perform services on our behalf;
With any successor to API Industries interest, or otherwise in connection with a merger, sale or transfer of all or part of our business operations;
With third parties whose products or services might be of interest to you or for joint promotional purposes;
In response to subpoenas, investigative requests (with or without Subpoena) and other legal process, to exercise our legal rights and defend against legal claims.
For other reasons as may be described to you, for example in some situations we will share information with a marketing partner who is working with us to provide you with a program or service.
In some circumstances